Jessica's approach is rooted in the belief that a safe therapeutic relationship is the foundation of effective psychotherapy. She is equipped to address a wide range of mental health concerns; and her practice specialties broadly encompass reproductive health and its impact on emotional wellness. This involves perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMADs), fertility, the impacts of PMS/PMDD, adoption, assisted reproductive technologies and third party reproduction, and transitions in parenthood. She has a special interest in the unique aspects of grief and loss related to fertility, family-making, and the perinatal period. Much of her practice has involved supporting people who've experienced reproductive and perinatal loss and trauma, including infertility, pregnancy complications, or stays in the NICU. Her work further involves body image, the mind-body relationship, eating disorders, and substance use.
Some details about her practice:
- individual and couples therapy
- supervision for clinicians working toward licensure or developing specialty in reproductive health
- individual or group consultation on perinatal mental health, adoption and third party reproduction
- emotionally focused therapy; interpersonal psychotherapy; mindfulness-based methods; parent-infant dyadic therapy
- informed by trauma-informed care; emotionally focused therapy; attachment theory; feminist theories; intuitive eating; harm reduction
- welcoming, non-judgmental, and identity-centering
Jessica's practice is located in the Hollywood neighborhood of northeast Portland, Ore.
3939 NE Hancock St. #201
Please call your insurance company to verify your mental health benefits and whether or not Jessica is an in-network provider with your insurance. Current accepted insurance:
Out of Network